Go to Termination screen and Scroll down to the Transfer Direct Reports section -> Choose "Individual transfer of direct reports" option. The New Manager Dropdown displays "No Data"
SuccessFactors Employee Central EC
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1:Go to Manage My Team -> Select the Direct Report Employee -> Click on Take Action -> Separation
Step 2: Enter the Separation Reason, Resignation Date and Last Working Date etc.
Step 3: Scroll down to the Transfer Direct Reports section -> Choose "Individual transfer of direct reports" option
Step 4: Try to select any new user under the New Manager drop down. System displays No Data.
Fields of the type Worker (for example, supervisor in Job Information or HR/matrix manager in Job Relationship, and so on) now respect target groups defined in permissions. This means that, if configured, users can only add managers that are included in the target group defined in the permissions.
Resolution 1 -
- In the Permission settings section, click the Permission button to specify the permission you want to assign to the role. The Permission Settings window opens.
- Under Manage User, select the setting Restrict fields of type Worker.
- Click Done and save your changes.
- In the Permission Role Detail page, scroll to the Grant this role to... section.
- Click Add...
- In the section about the target population, select Target population of and then the group you previously created.
- Click Done to save your changes.
Resolution 2 -
Uncheck the setting, Admin Center - Company System Setting - Enable target group based filtering for Worker fields.
LOD-SF-EC-EMP, LOD-SF-EC-JOB, Termination, Direct Transfer, Individual transfer of direct reports , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , Problem