The Bookmarks feature represents a predefined combination of selection and view in a single entry when working with reports, so it becomes more simple for casual users to work with reports. Below you will find a complete guide on how to create new bookmarks and see the existing ones.
SAP Business ByDesign
Creating new bookmarks:
- Navigate to the Business Analytics work center.
- Navigate to the Design Reports work center view.
- Search for the report you are working with, for example, Account Details.
- Open and execute the report.
- Design the report view with the characteristics you would like to have in the bookmark, also adding any selection criteria to filter the values which are going to be displayed.
- Click on the Options button.
- Navigate to the option Bookmark and click on Save As Bookmark.
- Add the bookmark name and description, in case it is needed, you can also specify if the bookmark will be available for mobile devices.
- Click on Save button.
- The bookmark will be saved and the message Bookmark successfully saved in Report List will be displayed.
Checking existing Bookmarks:
- While in the report, click on the Options button.
- Navigate to the option Bookmark and click on Show Bookmark Pane.
- A new tab will be placed next to the View tab, called Bookmark.
- In this tab, all the existing bookmarks related to this report will be displayed.
- You will have the possibility of change some parameters (Name, Description, Selection, View, etc) of the existing bookmarks as well as creating new bookmarks from this tab using the button +.
Bookmarks; Analytics; How To; Selection; View; Business Analytics; Reports; View; Selection; , KBA , csg_q , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To