Job postings are not showing on the careers site although they have been posted.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
There are a number of reasons why a job posting would not appear on the career site.
- The job has not been posted externally/internally.
- The job has not been posted in the correct language.
- The language or selection criteria have been incorrectly configured in "Manage Recruiting Sites".
1. The job has not been posted or the posting expired.
- Make sure that the job has actually been posted to the site.
- Going to recruiting. If you hover over the job title you can find an option to go to "job postings". Otherwise, click into the job requisition and choose the "job postings" tab.
- See the posting status of the requisition.
- If the posting status is Not Posted, you can click Post Job as in the below screenshot:
2. The job has not been posted in the correct language.
- When editing a job requisition, you have the option to post it in multiple languages.
- If various languages are enabled on the career site but jobs in this language are not showing up, make sure that the job has been posted in that specific language.
- Go to recruiting and edit the job requisition detail.
- Scroll down to "Post Job in Language(s)" and check that the required language is there.
- Click "update" and add the required language as in the below screenshot:
3. The language or selection criteria have been incorrectly configured in "Manage Recruiting Sites".
- Go to "Manage Recruiting Sites" and choose the correct recruiting site. Then select the relevant language from the "language" drop-down list.
- Ensure that the "active" button in the "site status" section is ticked.
- In the job filters section, ensure that the correct language is entered in the "job language" section, as this defines what users will have preset on the page.
- If the wrong language is entered here then the user would have to change it manually to see job requisitions in the correct language.
2081288 - Job Postings Overview - Recruiting Management
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem