White blocks to load big-volume data for each widget are shown in story page in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.18.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create one story page with multiple widgets (Charts, Tables...).
- Change Background Color of Canvas to one deep color like black in Styling options for Page.
- Refresh the story.
=> One white data-loading block will be shown in each widget.
=> If the data volume is big, multiple white data-loading blocks will be shown together for a long time.
This is by design in current version.
Development team is working on this enhancement to the widget loading indicator. It may be available in future version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, pending refresh, loading, refresh, white, block, data, block , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Product Enhancement