- User can only see Self Data in Advance Reports
- Job Information or Personal Information fields are blank in the report even though the respective RBP permissions are granted
- "No data available. Please change your selection" message is displayed running a report
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
In order to see data from EC tables in Advanced Reporting (e.g. Global Job Information, Personal Information, etc), its required to have the following permission in RBP:
- Employee Central Effective Dated Entities > Portlet name Actions (View Current) e.g. "Job Information Actions (View Current)"
This permission will grant you access to the respective portlet in Employee Central, which is a prerequisite to run the report in Advanced Reporting.
If an user without this permission tries to run a report containing Global Job Information and Personal Information tables, the result will be blank:
However, after granting the permissions "Personal Information Actions (View Current)" and "Job Information Actions (View Current)", the user is able to see data in the report and also in Employee Central UI:
NOTE: Even if you have the permission for the fields inside these tables (e.g. First Name, Division, Gender, etc), the result of the report will be blank if you don't have the Actions (View Current) permission.
Advanced Reporting, Self Data, Personal Information Actions, Job Information Actions, GDPR, Data Protection, Realms permission blank no data , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem