When create a new lead, the error "Please enter a contact for the party with role Account" occurs upon saving.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Leads view.
- Click on New button to create a new lead.
- Fill in the mandatory fields.
- Click Save. Then the error occurs.
In Business Configuration > Leads activity, customer has set the "Contact of Account" field as Forbid Manual Change, which means Not allow mamual changes of contact relevant in the lead.
Go to Business Configuration.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search for the activity Leads and open it.
- open the Maintain Involved Parties link.
- Here, for "Contact of Account" party, uncheck "Forbid Manual Change"
Lead, Contact, Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem