- Opening the Glossary in Portal takes an unusual long time.
- This is confirmed by the Chrome DevTools (F12) Network panel that displays the time for loadObjectReferenceList.
- Extended attributes have been created in an Extended Model Definition (XEM) associated to the Glossary.
- Data type of extended attributes is (Text) or (String).
- Value of the extended attributes is not their default value.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Start SAP PowerDesigner Portal Server.
- Enter your login name and password, then click Logon.
- Click the Browse "Repository" quick link.
- Open the Library folder in the left pane, and click the Glossary in the list of Documents.
The loading dots are displayed for a long time (up to a few minutes) then the Glossary model gets displayed.
The issue has been identified and logged under CR 817227. Its description reads, "Loading the Glossary takes more than a minute. Java-Heap-Size already increased to 6000 MB."
There is currently no target SAP PD 16.x Service Pack scheduled for this issue SAP CR 817227. It is being reviewed by our Product Group.
Please mark this KBA as a Favorite to be automatically notified when the CR status is changed.
KBA 2171560 about how to be notified of new or updated SAP Notes or KBA's in the ONE Support Launchpad.
performance, response, slow, responding, ?, question, mark, 817227, CR817227, CR#817227 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed