- Unable to enable cascading effect when passing filter parameters in the open story URL in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- The value list of input control in the opened story won't be changed according to passed values applied to the story filter
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.18.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story page with at least one Table, one Input Control on one dimension and one Story Filter on another dimension.
- Ensure that Cascading Effect options are enabled for both the input control and the story filter.
- Try to change any value in the story filter.
=> Confirm that the values in both the input control and the table are changed accordingly.
- Build Open Story URL with Filter Parameters by referring to SAP Analytics Cloud URL API Developer Guide:
=>The values in the table will be shown according to the passed filter parameters, but the value list in the input control are not changed according to the passed filter parameters.
=> Cascading Effect is not enabled when passing filter parameters to open story URL and there is not any parameter for this purpose.
Cascading is currently not supported with our URL API.
You can submit an enhancement request. Please refer to KBA 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, open, story, url, pass, apply, filter, value, parameter, transfer, cascading, input control, page filter, values , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem