- Primary database was refreshed (reloaded from dump)
- Oracle or MS SQL Server to HANA replication
- Direct load subscription does not turn valid
- check subscription shows:
Subscription <subscription_name> has been MATERIALIZED at the replicate.
Subscription <subscription_name> is ACTIVE at the primary.
Subscription <subscription_name> progress: catchup, nn% done, n commands remaining.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) all versions
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Oracle all versions
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Microsoft SQL Server all versions
RepServer, subscription, directload, refresh, RS, RAO, RAM , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.