The reverfication process is not triggering for a candidate
- A candidate needs to update authorization documents to work in the U.S.
- Asylee in I9 form
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
The candidate is listed as an Asylee in the I-9 document.
- Please check the candidates I-9 if Asylee is listed as shown below, reverification will not be triggered.
- This is expected behaviour.
- Refer to the M-274 handbook.
- If you have checked the I-9 and Asylee is not listed, please open a ticket with Product Support.
"The Social Security Administration issues unrestricted Social Security cards to refugees and asylees. These are List C documents for Form I-9 purposes and are not subject to reverification"
Support team: Please check Internal memo for more information.
SF, success factors, re verification, triggered, asylee, asylum, alien, I-9, ONB, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem