- Reverification anytime
- I want all the reverification activity available in the work queue
- I do not want to wait until 90 days before expiry to reverify the employee
- Want to reverify an employee before 1 year
- When will the I9 Reverification activity be created
- Employee has brought the new eligibility document, how should I reverify the employee
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
From b1811 onwards we have a new Opt-in functionality that allows the client to have all their reverification activity available in the work queue as soon as they complete the Onboarding activity.
- Go to Onboarding > Settings > Features
- Click Reverification - View All Activities (By default this feature is Inactive).
- Activate this feature
If the feature is turned ON/Activated:
- I9 Reverification activity will be started immediately after completion of Onboarding process.
- Once activated, a job will run and bring all the I9 reverification activity even more than 90 days work until date will be showing in the work queue.
If the feature is turned OFF/Deactivated:
- I9 Reverification activity will be triggered based on the 90 day rule. It means that I9 Reverification will not be triggered until 90 days before work until date.
- Deactivating the feature will NOT remove the existing I9 Reverification activities from the Work Queue.
- For candidates who have generated I9 Reverification does NOT stop I-9 Reverifications from being generated after deactivation, which are standard and part of normal compliance package for the United States.
Reverify, I9Reverification, Section3 of I9, b1811 release, Reverification - View All Activities feature, more than 90 days, reverification , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , How To