- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module res_insert() may be reported in the SAP ASE errorlog when creating a stored procedure:
Current process (0x1d000f) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x00000000806ba27c (res_insert+0x9c), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0007fffe0020dc58)
- This error is followed by a stack trace which contains these functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The followning messages will be returned to the client:
Msg 102, Level 15, State 181:
Server 'teste', Procedure 'P1', Line 2:
Incorrect syntax near '-'.
ASE is terminating this process.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
CR817182, CR#817182, 817182, CR816352, CR#816352, 816352, white, space, blank, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , csg_q , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.