User cannot find Recruiting Tab on navigation menu.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the Homepage navigation menu
- 'Recruiting' tab is not available
Users will not see Recruiting tab, when the following two conditions are met:
- The user doesn't have the role-based permission to create job requisition forms
- The user doesn't have an operator role on any job requisitions
For the employee to be able to see Recruiting tab, please grant the following permission in Manage Permission Roles:
- General User Permissions > Permission to Create Forms (select at least one job requisition form)
- Users will see 'Create New' button on Job Requisition Summary page when having the permission above.
- A user who doesn't has the permission can still access Recruiting tab as long as the user has an operator role on any job requisitions.
- If you want to hide 'Create New' button but still need to give user the access to Recruiting tab, please add the user to any job requisition operator fields (e.g. Recruiter) or operator team fields (e.g. Recruiter Team).
Recruiting tab, Role-based Permission, permission to create job requisition, job requisition, job req, requisition, job, create, form, role, based, permission, tab, recruiting, manager, recruiter, originator, operator, sourcer, candidate, home, page, drop, down , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem