How to change the order that the status display in the candidate talent pipeline.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In Admin Center, go to Recruiting
- Select any Job Requisition and open the Candidates tab
- See the order of the statuses are not configured as desired.
You can only configure the order of status that are non-system status. The system status are the following:
- Invited To Apply
- Auto Disquelified
- Withdrawn By Candidate
- Declined DPCS
- Deleted On Demand By Admin
- Deleted On Demand By Candidate
- Requisition Closed
- Hired On Other Requisition
For the others status:
- Go to Admin Center, open Edit Applicant Status Configuration.
- Open the Applicant Status that you want to edit.
- Choose the Status, on the right side, click on Take Action.
- If the Status is not system status, the move the Move Up and Move Down will appear.
- Make the changes and save by click on I'm Done.
Applicant, Status, Order, Change, Statuses, Position, Configure, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To