Custom Analytical Queries created in SAP S/4 HANA Cloud are not visible in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808 or higher
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Custom Analytical Query in SAP S4HANA
- In SAP Analytics Cloud create a Model with Live Data Connection / BW that connects to the SAP Marketing Cloud system
- The list of available queries does not show the Custom Analytical Query of step 1
Missing steps in the publishing of the Custom Analytical Query in SAP S4HANA
To display Custom Analytical Queries in SAP Analytics Cloud, follow the steps below:
- Logon to S/4HANA Cloud Fiori Launchpad.
Open View Browser and search for the Custom Query that the user wants to see in SAC.
- Create Application on this query as shown below:
- Selecting the Query
- Maintain Languages
- View in Catalog
- Add the Application in any catalog and publish it as shown below:
- Select the catalog:
- Click Publish:
After publishing is successful, the user should be able to see the query in SAC.
Note: It might take few minutes to publish the query.
- 2686844 - SAP S/4HANA Custom Analytical Queries are no longer visible in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 3008882 - Custom Analytical Queries created in SAP Marketing Cloud are not visible in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2769322 - Some OData Services / APIs in SAP S/4HANA system do not appear when creating a new model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC Custom Query not showing, User Authorizations missing in Production for Planning Model, scope item 1YB, S4HANA, SAC , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To