How to add or edit a status permission to a Job Requisition Template through Manage Templates?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
To edit or add a status permission to a job requisition template through Manage Templates, please, do the following:
- Go to Admin Center > Recruiting > Manage Templates;
- Select Job Requisition;
- Select the template you want to make changes;
- Click the arrow next to "General Settings" on the left side of the page, under "Template Settings";
- Select "Application Status Configuration";
- Click "X Field Permissions defined. Click to modify.";
- Search for the permission you want to modify, edit it, then click done. If you want to add another field permission, just click on "Add field permission" above the listed fields.
In case you don't have Manage Templates enabled in your instance, please, check the KBA below:
Manage templates, status name, change status permission, status permission, recruiting, job requisition, template, xml, add status permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To