- How to create a report to show only managers' information?
- How to find the number of direct reports for managers?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Ad hoc Reporting
- Create a new ad hoc report using the "employee profile domain":
If the instance has Report Center, navigate to Reporting > New > Report - Table and choose 'Employee Profile' from the dropdown
- Select the people scope to "other filters":
- Define the columns you want in your report, however, the column "Direct reports" is mandatory:
- Once we defined this column, create a filter on it to "Not equals to 0":
- Once you have this done your report will only shows information from managers.
Managers, AD, HOC, Direct reports, find, Table, report, center, count, find , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To