- When creating a story with GeoMap, the total amount of the measure is not being displayed properly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- The same works fine in a chart.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a Story and insert a GeoMap.
- Notice that the GeoMap does not show the total amount correctly.
Some locations of the coordinates fall outside the shape which is used to aggregate data.
Modify the latitude and longitude of these locations so that they will fall inside the shape.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, amount, total, value, measure, geo, map, content, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem