Unable to import MDF data due to "Invalid column size" error.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Perform a MDF Data Import (FTP)
- Check that the job status is completed
- Download the Status Report
- "Invalid column size found in csv file." error message shows up on the report.
- This is an expected behavior if the effective date type of the MDF object is 'multiple change per day' and your import file is missing the 'transactionSequence' column.
- The csv file is not matching the standard template
Download the standard template of the object from import and export data page and use the correct template to run the import again.
SAP Help Portal: Importing MDF Data
mdf data import, Invalid column size found in csv file, multiple change per day, transactionSequence , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-IMP , Import and Export Issues , Problem