- "Make Page Content Admin" option is not available for some users.
- Missing "Make Page Content Admin" option from action menu.
- Not able to assign page content administrator privilege (area level).
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- From the SAP Jam Admin console, choose the area from the Change Admin Area dropdown menu
- Go to the Users > Users and Member Lists page
- Go to the user row and select Action
- "Make page content admin" option is missing
Users cannot be set to page content admin if they are restricted access role users, extranet users, or have not yet logged into Jam.
SAP Help Portal: Page content administrators
Page content administrators, make page content admin, area admin , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem