- When capturing a workload, the ASE errorlog may report messages:
rapidlog unable to open file /var/syb/<file name>.pcap
- Followed by a timeslice error in the module pthread_cond_wait() together with a stack trace, for example:
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x7ffff668b68c (pthread_cond_wait+0xcc)
- The stack trace includes the modules
Note: A more complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Workload Analyzer
CR814613, CR#814613, 814613 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.