- An E-Verify Activity has been closed in Onboarding, and you need to close it on the DHS side
- An E-Verify Activity has been closed on the DHS side and you need to close it In Onboarding
- Incorrect data has been entered and needs to be corrected
- Asynchronous task is completed with error
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - All Versions.
Activity closed in DHS, but Open in Onboarding
- Logon to Onboarding
- Search for the candidate by First, and Last Name
- Click the E-verify tab
- On the activity, Click the View At Glance Button
- E-Verify Case Details will display
- Click Refresh Data from E-Verify Service to pull information from DHS
- Check "Current State Code" For the status of the activity in DHS
- In this Example the activity is closed in DHS and Still Open In Onboarding
- To Close the activity in Onboarding, Click "Close Activity" confirm, and you will be redirected to the work queue
- Double check status of activity in the workqueue
- You can check the Audit Trail to see if the user requested the activity to be close, and what was the choice
- In case the user did not request an activity close the "Requested to close activity and selected" No
Activity closed in Onboarding, but Open in DHS
- Repeat step 1 to 7 above
- In this example the activity is Open in DHS, and closed In Onboarding
- To close the activity in DHS Click "Resolve Case" you will be redirect to "Secondary Verification Panel"
- You will be asked a question "Is the employee currently employed with this company"
- Chose the appropriate response, and click "Request Closure Options"
- If you Selected "Yes" you will be prompt to choose the reason
- Click "Submit Resolve Case"
- You will be redirected back to the E-Verify Case Details
- "Current State Code" will be CRCV (Closed), and all buttons will be grayed out
- Click Finish, and an E-Verify Correct Data activity will be triggered for the candidate.
- After you have made the correction in the E-verify correct data activity a new E-verify activity will be triggered.
E-Verify, DHS, Duplicate Case, Resolve Case, Incorrect Data, Asynchronous, Task, Completed, Error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , How To