The Batch number is not being populated in Sales documents created via a Sales API.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
Reproducing the Issue
- Setup sales order creation using API_SALES_ORDER_SRV
- The payload includes a value for field Batch (i.e. Batch number)
- Execute the API
- The sales order is created but no batch entry is filled.
The batch field was not enabled to be used within the ODATA API services.
The documentation and A-View will be corrected to reflect this.
If this functionality is required, a feature/functionality request should be submitted through the proper channels.
SWARM_KBA, API_SALES_ORDER_SRV, API_SALES_CONTRACT_SRV, API_SALES_INQUIRY_SRV, API_SALES_ORDER_SRV, API_SALES_ORDER_WITHOUT_CHARGE_SRV, CL_SD_API_SALES_ORDER_DPC_EXT , KBA , SD-SLS-API , API , Problem