The column name is showing the column code when you are creating a query in Advanced Reporting.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home>Reporting>Create a new Canvas Report;
- Try to create a new Advanced Reporting query and select the domain (e.g. Employment);
- Note that some column names are showing the field code on column name:
This is an expected behavior as the views are automatically created in Advanced Reporting.
To have a better reading of the column's names in the report, you can rename it (it will change the column name only for the specific report where you changed the column name).
- In the report's edit mode, go to the "Columns" tab;
- Click on the name of the column that you want to change;
- Click on the "Rename Selected Column" button:
- Insert in the correct column name in the "Name:" field and then click in "Ok":
Advanced Reporting, field name, column name, , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem