- Unable to make an API call
- Data Service missing in the back end
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Missing DataService in the back end of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
For Live Customer(s)
When making an API call, error is received. The probable cause is related to data service credentials and connection; please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2709148 - Unable to Make API Call Due to Data Service Missing in the back end
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-API
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
Please check the DataService if available in the back end of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, see below steps.
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding back end > Client's Account Name
- Under Service Login, you may check if Login Set (DataService) is available
- If missing, create a task (Add Service Login)
Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, API, LOD-SF-API, API Call, Data Service, _WS, $WS, Unable to make a call , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-API , Webservices & API's , Problem