In the adaptation mode you are not able to make the Type field visible in the invoice request item tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Requests view.
- Select the Invoice Request XYZ. (XYZ represents the Invoice Request ID)
- Eidt and click on View All.
- Click on Avatar and select Key user settings -> Start Adaptation Mode.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Expand Unnamed Table from the adaptation.
- Its not possible to make the field Type visible.
In Business Configuration the question "Do you want to allow customer invoice requests/invoices to contain invoice and credit memo line items?" is not checked.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to step 4 - Questions.
- Select Sales -> Customer Invoicing -> Miscellaneous.
- Tick the question "Do you want to allow customer invoice requests/invoices to contain invoice and credit memo line items?
- Click on Next and Finish.
Line Item type; enable line item type; check box is disabled; , KBA , adaptation item not working , credit memo item type , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Problem