How can we update the job requisition from pre-approved to close status using SFAPI?
Note: Please contact your implementation partner or partner consultant to do these transactions using SFAPI.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Set the "value" column to 99999 which defines a closed requisition status.
Configuring the call using SFAPI:
In order to change the status of the job requisition from pre-approved to close, please follow the steps below:
- In this example, the job requisition id is 1421 and it is in the pre-approved status.
- Construct the SOAP Request, see screenshot below:
- If the values are added correctly, then the Response Request will run successfully
- We can verify that the updates have been done correctly and there are visible in the User Interface (UI)
- After this SFAPI update, the job requisition will not be visible in the to do tile.
SFAPI, change status, requisition closed , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , How To