You replicate an account from ERP to C4C, which has a postcode of a specific length and fails in C4C with the error message: "Postal code X must have length Y".
(where X is an alpha numeric postal code and Y is a whole number which represents the length of the postal code)
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Replicate the Account from ERP.
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Use the external ID of the account to search for the incoming replication message.
- Select the message and click the View button.
Open the Error Log from the resultant dropdown menu.
- The error Should be "Postal code X must have length Y".
The above error occurs when C4C is set to expect a postcode of length Y in Business Configuration.
Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Search for the activity Countries.
- Select Edit Countries.
- Search for the country of the customer you are replicating.
- Select the Postal Attributes Tab.
- Mend the field
Post Code Length, Greece Post Code, Greece Post Code Length, Postal Code , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To