You set the auto-logoff setting in Company Settings to, for example, 15 minutes, but if you close the browser the user session will remain active if you open again after 15 minutes.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Adapt.
Go to Company Settings.
- Go to Auto Logoff tab.
- Set Inactivity Duration option to any number below 1 hour (e.g. 15 or 30 minutes).
- Save and Close.
- Close the browser.
- Open again the system before 1 hour but after the set auto logoff time.
- The application will be automatically logged in as the previous session is still active.
The Auto Logoff setting is built based on the User Interface framework, so it depends that the application session is open in the browser to work and count the time.
After you close the session the counter for Auto Logoff functionality won't work, however at the same time a backend session exists for the user login which then takes place and has a fixed time set to invalidate the session of 1 hour.
This is the standard behaviour of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Auto Logoff; Browser; Login; Session Active; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , Problem