How to use the API API_MANAGE_WORKFORCE_TIMESHEET
- SAP version for SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Here you can find the list of restrictions of this API
- With this API you cannot overwrite the timesheet status.
- It doesn’t allow you to correct the posting errors occurred during posting of Timesheet data to Controlling.
- Depending on the SSCUI setting in Data Entry Profiles, you can enable the approval process system-wide for internal and/or external employees
- If the ‘Approval required’ is not selected and you post through API TimeSheetStatus is always 30 (Approved)
- If the ‘Approval required’ is selected and you post through API. TimeSheetStatus is always 20 (Sent for approval)
- If the approval process is in place, you can use the BAdI ‘HCM: Timesheet Approver Determination (HCM_CATS_V1_APPROVER_DETRMN)’ to determine the approver for each timesheet entry and the BAdI also enables you to auto approve the timesheet entry.
- This API is executted to Mass processing of entries but this API cannot be used in parallel processing, if it is used in this mode, the error message “The Transaction is locked by the user XXX” will appear.
HANA API_MANAGE_WORKFORCE_TIMESHEET , KBA , CA-TS-S4 , Cross Application Timesheet in S/4HANA , How To