Throughout SAP Jam users can add tables. How can a user align:
- the table
- text in the table
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any area in SAP Jam where you can add a table (for example, wiki, blog, text widget etc.)
- Add a table
To align the table:
1. Click the table. Note that a control panel appears below the table:
2. In the control panel below, click the 'Table properties' option.
3. In the Table properties, general tab, you can set 'Alignment' via Alignment drop down.
To align text in a table:
1. Highlight the entire table
2. From the editor ribbon, select the alignment that you want. This will result in aligning the text:
format,formatting,"centre table","centre text",centre, center,arrange , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , Problem