You have created additional BC Set's for a particular BC View and the link is not visible in the UI fine tuning activity.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Login to frontend UI.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects View.
- Open the project and select the Fine-Tuning tab.
- Find and open the fine tuning activity you have created from SDK.
- You are unable to find the new BC Set links which you have created for the BC View, where the old BC Sets are visible.
The BC Set corresponding to the concerned BC View is created after the BAC is created in the solution . You can verify this with last changed date of the each file type.
In such cases, where BC relevant content (BC Set, BO) is created after BAC is created, the content assignment to BAC doesn't happen automatically except during Assembly.
Assignment of those contents has to be done manually from your end by following the below steps:
- Open the BAC file of the solution in SDK.
- Click on Next button.
- Proceed to Finish and activate the BAC file.
- Deploy Business Configuration for the BC Set to be visible in the activity list.
- Link will be generated.
For other scenarios you can also refer the below KBA:
BC Set missing fine tuning link is missing BC view is not generated new bc sets are missing , KBA , link issue in custom activity , pdi activity link is missing , new bc set missing , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem