- There are different constraints that can exist between two or more associations in the Merise methodology.
- The following association constraints can not be created in a Conceptual Data Model (CDM):
- inclusion constraints depicted by a circled "I",
- exclusion constraints depicted by a circled "X",
- equality constraints depicted by a circled equals sign "=",
- and totality constraint depicted by a circled "T".
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
business, rule, e/r, e+r, e&r, uml, oom, mcd, ldm, mld, french, 817064, CR817064, CR#817064 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.