- POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT dump raised in the system when the application program that calls workflow APIs is executed.
- Express document "Update was cancelled" is sent to the user.
- The dump looks like the following - the "ABAP Program" may be different depends on the application program and the workflow APIs called.
|Category||ABAP programming error|
|Statement "COMMIT" is not allowed in this form.|
|Information on where terminated|
|The main program was "RSM13000 ".|
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, DO_COMMIT, ME22N, RSM13000 , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.