- You are getting an error while trying to enter a value in the code field of a custom fine tuning activity: XX is not a Valid Value for this Field. Enter a Valid Value, where XX is a the code value entered in the field.
- The value you are trying to enter in any of the column in the custom fine-tuning activity is getting removed on Saving the activity, after entering a value.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Business Bydesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Login to frontend UI.
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Open the Activity list.
- Find and open the custom finetuning activity.
- Click on Add Row button to add a new value.
- When you enter a value in the code field, error appears.
If the UI is modified by you and the CCTS type is set as code then you will not be able to add a new row from the fine tuning activity.
Login to SDK.
- Open the relevant solution.
- Navigate to the BC view component of the fine tuning activity.
- Double click on the file to open it in the UI designer.
- Select the field where you have entered the value in the UI.
- Go to the properties tab and check the CCTS type which is maintained as code.
- Change the type from Code to Text.
- Save and Activate.
- Deploy Business Configuration of the solution.
- You will be able to add rows.
As a pre-requisiste you can check the below KBA if all the settings are maintained properly or not:
Enter a Valid Value Unable to add row Custom fine tuning activity not working Error while adding new row Value is not getting saved in custom finetuning activity Value is getting vanished on saving the custom finetuning activity unable to save values in custom BCO Not able to save values in custom BC SET , KBA , unable to save custom finetuning activit , values are getting erased on saving bco , ccts type as code , unable to add row , enter a valid value , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , AP-RC-UIF-DT , UI Framework Designtime , Problem