- Connecting to CONCUR doesn't show all the tables in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Only ExpenseReport and ExpenseEntry entities are displayed within SAC.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Tenant.
- Create connection to Concur.
- Create a new Model off that connection.
This is a Product Limitation. Only ExpenseReport and ExpenseEntry entities are supported.
An improvement request has already been submitted on the customer's influence page: SAP Analytics Cloud to CONCUR import connection
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem