You are unable to send a summary to a visit attendee as the send summary button is missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visit work center view.
- Open any visit.
- Go to the Attendees facet.
- Add some attendees.
- Select attendees to send the summary to.
- Click the cogwheel.
- The Send Summary button is missing.
The send summary visibility depends on when a summary is available and if an attendee has been selected to send it to. Without this information the action won't be visible.
Go to the Visit work center.
Go to the Adaptation mode.
Go to the Attendees facet.
- Hover-over using the mouse on any column.
- Click the + icon.
- Select and add the column ''Select'.
Make sure to always select at least one attendee to send the summary to, otherwise the send summary button will be hidden.
Attendees, Summary, Send Summary, Visit, Button, Check-in , Check-Out , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To