How to get latest datasource update/refresh data date/time in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story off a Import data Model
- Try to display date/time when the last import of data was done.
This is a limitation. There is no feature to show datasource refresh date/time in story.
This issue is currently categorized as an enhancement request.
A work around for this is if your data provider supports returning the current date time as part of the query, the current date time can be returned as one of the dimensions.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem