- You have a Freight Order (FO) with assigned Freight Units (FU).
- The FO is relevant for execution tracking.
- The FU is not relevant for execution tracking.
- On the FO, the execution is completed and the Execution Status is 'Executed'. An invoice is posted in ERP therefore the Invoicing status is 'Completety Invoiced'.
- As a result, the FO Life Cycle Status is set to 'Completed'.
- This is not propagated on the assigned FU, it still has Life Cycle Status 'In Process'.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
Lifecyle status, Completed, Freight Unit, Frieght Order, LC status , KBA , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.