- You are not receiving e-mails from execution manager "middleware integrations" tab, even after setting your e-mail on the e-mail field of notifications tab.
- What are the required permissions to receive the e-mails from execution manager?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Lack of permissions for Execution Manager;
- E-Mail Notification Templates Page is outdated and e-mail is not triggered.
- Make sure your user have Execution Manager permissions:
- Navigate to "E-Mail Notification Templates Settings" Page;
- Select "Execution Manager Process Notification" in the left side of the panel;
- Update(add some space or move some space) the content of the e-mail Template as you can see on the screenshot below and click "save changes":
The e-mail will be sent to the job owner by default, we can use the below page to update with another e-mail: This field only supports 1 e-mail address:
2696270 - How to update Monitor for "Middleware Integrations" of execution Manager dashboard via OData API
middleware integrations, execution manager, dashboard, manage notification, email, e-mail, mail, not sent, receive, send , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-INC-XM , Execution Manager Dashboard , Problem