- Customer has configured DPCS within Onboarding 1.0 and BizX and the statement is not appearing for the candidate.
- Customer has a custom Onboarding process.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate receives an e-mail with a link to set password and start Employee Wizard.
- The Data Privacy Consent Statement checkbox does not appear on the panel.
No Process Type set for the custom Onboarding Process.
- Access Super Admin
- Navigate to Processes
- Identify your custom Onboarding Process
- Click the process description of the custom Onboarding process
- Set Process Type to Onboarding
- DPCS should now appear on the panel
DPCS, Data Privacy Consent Statement, GDPR, Onboarding 1.0, Process Type, Custom, Employee Wizard, ONB 1.0, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Problem