- Customer would like to remove the 'Correct Data' button from Signature Step panels.
- Do not want functionaltiy to correct forms during signature portion of each step
- Option should not display for users
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Onboarding.
- Begin Onboarding process and continue to Signature Step.
- The 'Correct Data' button can be viewed.
'Correct Data' appears in Signature Step panels due to an account option in Super Admin being set to 'False'.
For partners(or support if you are not currently working with a partner)
- Access Super Admin.
- Navigate to Account Options.
- Search for SignPage.HideCorrectData
- Set to 'True'.
- This will disable the Correct Data button (Please Note: This will only work for the Signature Step).
Implementation Guide: How to Add an Account Option
correct, data, tab,link Signature Step, Account Option, Super Admin, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To