You have the requirement to import Registered Products via Data Workbench, however the import is failing with below error:
'Enter a customer'
When checking the template, you do not find the Customer ID field to enter the information.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Data Workbench work center;
- Open Import Tab;
- Choose Individual Object;
- Select the object Registered Product;
- Click Next;
- Upload the template with the new registered product information;
- Finalize the import process;
- Go to Monitor view;
- Open the results file and see the error 'Enter a customer';
- Check the CSV file and verify hat there is no Customer field in the template.
There is a separate entity “Party” in the Registered Product object. This can be used to create/update/export all parties like Customer in this case.
In order to create new Registered Products, you have to use the Complete Business Object of Registered Products and fill the Customer ID (Role Code = 60) in this Party separate template.
This is the expected system behavior.
Registered Product, Field, Customer, Data Workbench, Complete Business Object , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , Problem