- During migration from Oracle to ASE Error SQL2760 is reported in the SAPDFACT log, like this sample:
(IMP) ERROR: Task failed with error: (SYB) DDL statement failed
(IMP) ERROR: (CREATE INDEX "<table_name>~010" ON "<table_name>" ( "SID_0SMD_GRDA", "SID_0SMD_GRTI") WITH consumers = 5)
(IMP) ERROR: DbSlExecute: rc = 99
(IMP) ERROR: (SYB) (SQL error 2760)
(IMP) ERROR: Error message returned by DbSl:
(IMP) ERROR: (SYB) SQL error = 2760
(IMP) ERROR: (SYB) [ASE Error SQL2760][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Column name 'SID_0SMD_GRDA' does not exist in target table.
- The table has no column like the one mentioned in the error message, neither on the source definition.
- This is the unique error reported.
- All the required SAP Notes SYB* are implemented in the source system, following all instructions from SAP Note 2103871 - SYB: Migrating SAP BW to SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise.
- Checking the ABAP report RS_BW_PRE_MIGRATION output from source system it appears that the table is flat infocube.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
flat infocube, 2760, conversion, BW , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.