- Is it possible to calculate the total number of Male Employees are present in the organization?
- How to calculate total number of female employees are present in the organization?
- All Images are taken from Demo system.
Advance Reporting (Realms)
- Create Aggregated Calculated Column in Advance Reporting (Realms).
- Provide Aggregated Calculated Column name
- Edit Column > Select the Column "Gender" from User Sys Info Table > Apply "Count" Aggregate Function > Apply Filter on Gender = M
- Create a Pivot Query > Take the Aggregated Calculated Column under "Measures" > Apply SUM Pivot function.
Aggregated Calculated Column, Advance Reporting, Realms, SUM, Pivot Measures, COUNT, Total Number, Gender , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions