- You are using Employee Delta Export report to generate a report based on the "End date" or "Date range" filter on "last_modified_on" field, so that you may provide end date filter also in order to achieve report generation of changes happened in a period of time.
- Expectation for the 'end date' filter to act on last modified date on audit data of all segments and to find the changes occurred between specified start date and end date.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Delta Export report
- You have added a custom filter of 'End date' or "Date range" for last_modified_on field
- Expected report based on the "End date'or "Date range" filter on last_modified_on field.
This is not supported in Employee Delta Eport report and it is Expected Behavior
"End date" filter not supported on "last_modified_on" field.
- Filter "last_modified_on" returns all employee changes, for which any employee data has changed since this date and time. The modification date applies on all effective dated records.
- Workaround would be to execute the report on end of each month or period so that the expected results would be returned and the same cannot be done for a past end date.
Employee Delta Export Report, start date and end date filter for last_Modified_on field, last_modified_on based on start and end date period , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem