There is a need to set up Custom Navigation in BizX Home drop down menu to direct towards the Learning Administration Page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Log in to BizX
- Navigate to Admin Center > Company Settings > Configure Custom Navigation as per image:
- Fill in the necessary data:
- For Link Type select 'Internal Link'
- Menu Location select 'Top Navigation'
- URL: https://<customerID>.plateau.com/learning/admin/main.do?fromSF=y&UI5=Y (If you do not know your <customerID>, access Learning Administration and look at the browser URL bar)
- Place any Permissions as per your unique groups/roles
- Click Save
- Now the Link will appear in the Home > Menu dropdown
Note: The URL provided in step 6 is for the new Learning Administration User interface. This URL only works on environments on b2005 (H1 2020) release. Remove the "&UI5=Y" if your environment is not on b2005 but any version after b2005 will require this.
SF, success factors, LMS, configure, biz x, URL, drop down, dropdown menu, custom, navigation, new, ui, navigate, learning, administration, interface , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To