The activity "Appointment" does not show the actual duration in reports.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Create an appointment, set a start from time and end time, open it and set it as complete.
- Go to the Visits work centre.
- Create a visit and set a start from time and end time, open it and set it as complete.
- Go to the Business Analytics work centre --> Data sources.
- Open the data source "All Activities".
- Add the field "Actual Duration" and "Appointment".
- Notice that for all appointments of Activity type other than visit --> the duration is 0,000 even if that is not true.
Both Appointments and Visits are from the same Business Object(BO). But the Key Figure Duration works for a different node element of this business object which gets actual time.
Visits have actual start and end times stored in a different node element on which the duration key figure works. This is achieved by the check in and check out time in Visits.
On the other hand, Appointments have scheduled times maintained. The Key Figure Duration doesn't work with this BO node element as this is a scheduled time, not the actual one.
Currently this is expected system behaviour.
The possible workaround is that you can develop custom fields using SDK to achieve your goal. Please, contact your implementation partner or our Service Center to help you in this regard.
Appointments, Appointment, report, Actual Duration, All Activities, CODACTU, CODTKAHB , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem