- You have a requirement to set some fields (amount, currency, frequency) in Compensation (payComponentRecurring) to read-only with respect to Pay Component code
- You are using a business rule as onView using "Compensation Model" but this is not working if you have an IF condition
- Once the rule is set to Always True, the fields are are set to read-only as expected
Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Business Rules
visibility, read-only, rule, pay component, set amount currency frequency, view only, payComponentRecurring, data grid portlet, onView rule, onInit , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.