- How to change the sequence of process?
- Process on how to change the sequence of process
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
There is currently no UI functionality to change the process
For Live Customer(s), For Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
Request to change sequence can be requested to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. Please follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2704771 - Changing Process Sequence
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-SCR
- BizX Company ID
- [Insert affected instance]
- Sequence of the Processes
- [Insert sequence of the processes]
- Business Justification Why it Needs to be Changed (Support will validate if request is valid)
- Username for Support Access (Read the agreement below)
- May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access, refer to KBA listed below)
- With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
- Review the data of affected users and compare it to those users who are working as expected.
- Capture screenshots/record screen clips of the issue.
- Analyze your system configuration
- To know how to grant support access to SAP Cloud Product Support, please read the full article on 'How to Grant Support Access to SuccessFactors Support Staff' by clicking the reference KBA 2088892.
Process, Order, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, PAN, LOD-SF-OBD-PAN, Standard, Custom, Country Specific, Move, Sequence, Changing
, KBA , #sfobd , #sfobdscr , #sfobdproc , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions